Welcome to Ask the FoxWelcome to Ask the Fox, where you can get instant answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Simply type your question and click "Ask the Fox" button on the top right of the browser, or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors. For best results, here are some tips:
- Enter one question at a time
- Ask full questions, but keep them simple (Example: How do I apply?)
- If you can't find your answer or if you have a question, please click on Send us an email
- If you are trying to contact an instructor or staff member please visit our Employee Directory and Academic Programs webpages. For campus services and departments, please visit our A-Z Index and Campus Department Directory webpages.
Top 10 Questions
- Where can I learn more about your courses and academic programs?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact an instructor, staff member or department?
- How much is tuition?
- Where can I learn more about job openings and postings?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Is there a library on campus?
- How do I log into Desire to Learn (D2L)
- Where is the bookstore?