Our Best Answer

How can I get credit for my military training?


Credit for Military Training

It is possible that you might receive some college credit for your military training and experience. RRCC follows the guidelines published by the American Council for Education (ACE). Please see "Transfer Credit Evaluation" on the Student Records webpage.

Students can also contact the Office of Veteran Affairs or phone 303-914-6353.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent