Our Best Answer

Where can I find information for Veteran students?


Information for Veteran Students

For information on veteran services, please visit our Office of Veteran Affairs and Veteran Advisory Council webpages.  You can also call our RRCC Certifying Official at 303-914-6353.

RRCC has a Student Veteran Club based at the Lakewood Campus. Please visit our Student Life Campus Services webpage for more information.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent