Our Best Answer

How do I declare or change my major/program of study?


Declaring or Changing a Major or Minor

You need to fill out sections 1 and 5 of a Demographic Change Form and turn it in to the Admissions front desk.  Forms are available in the advising and admissions areas or print a form from the link below.  Make sure to bring your school ID or driver’s license with you when you submit the form. 

This form and documentation can also be emailed to Admissions from your official RRCC issued student email account, or faxed to 303-989-6919.

You may wish to speak with an advisor prior to changing your curriculum as it may have financial implications. It may also change the number of courses you are required to take for the major.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent