Our Best Answer

How do I get permission for an overload of credits?


Credit Overload

If you would like to take more than 18 credits in a semester, your course load will be considered an overload of credits. You will need to meet with an Academic Advisor. The advisor will review your previous success, the time you have available, and will determine if you have a reasonable chance to satisfactorily complete your courses. Please call Advising at the appropriate campus to schedule an appointment.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent