Our Best Answer

Do I submit copies of my transcripts or originals?


Application Documents - Copies or Originals?

Unofficial transcripts may be used to temporarily waive prerequisites to register for classes, but must be followed by an official transcript or registration and transcript holds will be placed on your file.


Official transcripts may be mailed directly from your previous college(s), emailed directly from your college, or they may be hand carried in a sealed envelope. If you open the envelope it will be considered unofficial, and if the electronic copy is issued to you and then forwarded, it is also considered unofficial.


Official Transcripts can be mailed to:
Student Records, Box 8
Red Rocks Community College
13300 W 6th Ave
Lakewood CO 80228-1255


Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent