Our Best Answer

How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?


Submitting ACT / SAT Test Scores

Have your former high school send us your official transcripts or you may hand carry them in to our Assessment Center located at the Lakewood Campus. You may also request SAT or ACT to submit your scores:

SAT College Board requests:

P.O. Box 025505

Miami, FL 33102

(866) 756-7346

ACT score requests:

(319) 337-1313

(319) 337-1701 (TDD- must call from a TDD)

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent