Our Best Answer

I am a Veteran or currently in the military, how do I qualify for in-state tuition?


In-State Tuition for Veterans/Military

As a current or previous member of the military or a dependent of a military member, you may qualify for certain in-state tuition exceptions.

Members of the armed forces, their spouse, and dependent children whose permanent duty station is in Colorado will be charged in-state tuition, even if the permanent duty station changes, as long as the student (armed forces member, their spouse, or dependent child) is continually enrolled in classes.

Also see the Tuition webpage for general residency requirements and applications and/or call 303-914-6543. For Veterans/Military also see Office of Veteran Affairs webpage.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent