Our Best Answer

What documentation is required to receive my Veteran educational benefits?


Documentation for Veteran Educational Benefits

Depending on what “Chapter” or benefit you qualify for determined by the VA, you will have specific documentation that is required by RRCC. See Office of Veterans Affairs for a list of required documents.


Donna Merriman:
Phone: 303.914.6353
Fax: 303.989.6919

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent