Our Best Answer

Can Veteran students apply for Financial Aid?


Financial Aid for Veterans

We encourage all students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  See Financial Aid for more information on financial aid options and deadlines.

RRCC provides specialized services to veterans, eligible dependents, active duty service members, members of the Selected Reserve, and REAP recipients, as defined by the appropriate chapters of the GI Bill. Our staff assists students using their Department of Veterans Affairs educational benefits. If you receive certain benefits as a veteran or reservist, you must verify your enrollment status to the VA each month (on or after the last day of the month).

Download our Veteran Enrollment Checklist to help you get started. For more information, visit our Veteran Advisory Council and our Office of Veteran Affairs webpages for more information.


Donna Merriman, RRCC School Certifying Officer
Phone: 303.914.6353
Fax: 303.989.6919

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent