Our Best Answer

How do I file a complaint about instructors or classes?


Instructor / Class Complaints

If you would like to file a complaint about an instructor or a class, please contact the Chair of that specific department. Please see Instructional Services Organizational Chart by Course Prefix for a listing of Deans and Departmental Chairs. 

Also see the Student Handbook section on Academic Affairs Dispute/Grievance:

Students who have a dispute or issue related to their instructor, curriculum, or other issue related to the classroom should try to resolve the dispute with the faculty member or instructor. If the issue is not resolved, the student should follow these steps in the grievance process. Contact the Department Chair, Dean of Instruction, and finally the Vice President of Instruction.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent