Our Best Answer

How do I send in my testing exemptions?


Testing Exemptions 

Students who are working toward a degree within the Colorado Community College system or are under the age 21 must complete the Accuplacer.

You may be exempt from taking the Accuplacer:

  • If you have taken ACT or SAT, please check our Web site to see if your scores exempt you from this requirement. Your Reading and English scores are valid for 5 years; Math scores are only valid for 2 years. Qualifying ACT score (English - 18 or higher, reading - 17 or higher, mathematics – 19 or higher) or SAT scores (verbal – 440 or higher, math – 460 or higher). Please submit score report to the Assessment Center.
  • If you have an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, or higher degree from an accredited college or university, you must submit your transcript(s) to the RRCC Students Records Office.
  • If you have completed college-level English composition or college algebra with a grade of C or higher, or if you have qualifying AP/IB test scores, you can submit your transcript(s) and/or official score report to RRCC to be exempt from taking the corresponding section(s) of the Accuplacer. Qualifying scores are listed on the RRCC Web site: www.rrcc.edu/assessment
  • If you are taking a non-guaranteed transfer course and Accuplacer is not required as a prerequisite

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent