Our Best Answer

What courses at RRCC transfer to 4 year institutions?


Transferrable Courses

In the State of Colorado, there are “guaranteed transfer”; courses (GT) that are guaranteed to transfer from community colleges to public four year colleges. You can find a list of guaranteed transfer courses on the Student Records webpage.  In addition, if you complete an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree at RRCC, the 60 credits earned from the degree are guaranteed to transfer to any public four year college in Colorado.

Go to the Transfer Policy of the Colorado Department of Higher Education following  to learn more about the guaranteed transfer process in Colorado.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent