Our Best Answer

How do I transfer my Veteran educational benefits from another school?


Transferring Veteran Educational Benefits

Our Veteran Student Enrollment Checklist will provide you with the steps to enroll at RRCC as a student Veteran or dependent of a Veteran. Contact information can be located on our Veteran Advisory Council or Office of Veteran Affairs webpages.  RRCC also has designated Veteran Certifying Official.


Donna Merriman, RRCC School Certifying Officer
Phone: 303.914.6353 
Fax: 303.989.6919

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent