Our Best Answer

What do I do if I was assaulted?


Assault / Workplace Violence

In an instance of workplace violence, first, protect yourself and then call 911.

Protection can be:

  • hiding
  • exit the building or
  • locking the door.

Campus Police

To report a crime or emergency, members of the campus community should call the Campus Police Department at 911 or ext. 6394 or use the phone outside the Campus Police Department office to connect to the officer's cellular phone. These numbers are attended full-time by police officers and communications personnel.

For more information please visit our Women’s Resources  webpage.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent