Our Best Answer

Where can I get help if I have a learning disability?


Learning Disability Support

The Lakewood and Arvada campuses of Red Rocks Community College offer a number of services to support and enhance your learning in class or online. Please visit our Student Success Services (formerly Learning Support Services) webpage for more details.

Connect to Success offers navigation, study skills and success strategies to reach academic, career and personal goals. 

Accessibility Services: Accessibility Services offers advocacy, accommodations and support for students with disabilities. The Assistive Technology (AT) Lab is also located in Accessibility Services. 

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent