Our Best Answer

What if I need help with simple tasks such as printing my paper I just wrote?


Technical Support

If you are in a computer lab, then you can ask someone who works in that lab, whether it is in the Learning Commons, the Library or the Student Project Center.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent