Our Best Answer

What do I need to do if I am a current Veteran student at RRCC and withdrew from all of my courses?


Veteran Withdraw from RRCC

Please, contact the RRCC Veteran Certifying Official.  RRCC is required to report any schedule change, including any “W” to the VA promptly.  The VA will contact you directly and inform you of any debt assessed as a result.

Also visit our Total Withdrawal webpage.


Donna Merriman, RRCC School Certifying Officer
Phone: 303.914.6353
Fax: 303.989.6919

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent