Our Best Answer

When should I declare a degree?


Students should declare a degree at the time of applying.  For financial aid purposes student needs to declare an Associates Arts degree, Associates of Sciences degree, Associates of General Studies, Associate of Applied degree or a certificate depending on the chosen career path.


To learn more about the various degree types http://www.rrcc.edu/degrees-certificates

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent