Our Best Answer

Who can I talk to about anxiety or stress?


The Student Health Clinic has a full time Licensed Professional Counselor.  We are located off the Great Hall on the West end of the Lakewood RRCC campus.  Call 303-914-6655 for appointments.  Please visit http://www.rrcc.edu/behavioral-health-services for additional information

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent