Our Best Answer

How do I change my personal information?


Changing Your Personal Information

You can change your address, phone, email addresses and emergency contacts by logging on to The Rock and selecting the Student tab. If you need to change your name contact Student Records.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent