Our Best Answer

How do I apply as an adult re-entry student?


Applying as an Adult Re-entry Student

Thank you for choosing RRCC! We are happy that you wish to continue your education with us.    RRCC has an open-door admission policy for all high-school graduates and non-graduates who are at least 17 years old.

It’s easy to get started! To apply to RRCC you go to our Admissions webpage and click on “Apply now” under :Step 1 Apply" and follow the directions to complete the application.

Upon completion of the application you will be issued a user Id number, also called S-Number. This number starts with an “S” followed by 8 numbers. Save this number as you will need it for registration and all other correspondence with RRCC.

Upon completion an application confirmation page will be available to print. This page has useful information for your next step to being a student at RRCC as well as your “S” number.


Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent