Our Best Answer

Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?


Transferring Financial Aid

Financial aid cannot be transferred to or from RRCC to or from another school.  In order to change the institution where you receive financial aid, you must go to the FAFSA website and change the school code to the appropriate school.  That new school will then work with you to make sure that your new file is complete in order to offer you a new financial aid package. Your award at one school can be very different from your award at another school. 

Please visit our Financial Aid Transferring webpage for more details.

Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent