Our Best Answer

How do I make changes to my FAFSA?


Making Changes or Corrections to your FAFSA

You should first check with the Financial Aid Office to see if FAFSA changes are necessary. If you need to change information on your FAFSA, you can do so in the FAFSA Follow Up-Step 3 section. Click the link Make Corrections to a Processed FAFSA to log into your information. Once logged in, you will be given a list of all your responses to FAFSA questions, and will be able to select any of them to correct.

If you experience a change in marital status or income, you will need to file a Professional Judgment appeal with the Financial Aid Office. Please contact the Financial Aid Office to schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid Advisor to discuss your eligibility for this appeal. 


Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent