Our Best Answer
How do I log into Desire to Learn (D2L)
Log in to “The Rock” to Access D2L
- Log in to “The Rock” by going to the RRCC homepage
- Next click on “The Rock” icon and enter your S number and password.
- The courses you have access to will be listed in the Student Tab under the Course Schedule widget. To access a D2L course, click the hyperlinked course title in your Course Schedule widget.
- You will have access to D2L on the first day that your class starts.
You can also watch a video tutorial on how to access D2L through “the rock”.
Contact the 24x7 Helpdesk
If you are unable to log in to “The Rock”, please contact the 24 x 7 help desk to reset your S number at 1-888-800-9198.
Students can also use live chat at the 24 x 7 helpdesk at http://help.cccs.edu.
Need Additional Assistance?
Do you have questions about D2L? We have answers!
· For general questions contact the eLearning department at eLearning@rrcc.edu or 303.914.6702.
· You can also visit the Red Rocks Options at www.rrcc.edu/options to learn about in-person assistance with D2L, D2L tutoring, and helpful tips.
- Where can I learn more about your courses and academic programs?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact an instructor, staff member or department?
- Where can I learn more about job openings and postings?
- How much is tuition?
- Can I get a campus map?
- How do I log into Desire to Learn (D2L)
- Do you offer online courses?
- Do you offer summer courses?
- How do I use D2L?
- Are there D2L student orientation available?
- How do I get help with D2L?
- Do you always have to use D2L for your classes?
- How do I change or reset my student portal (Rock) password?