Our Best Answer
How do I get a copy of my transcript?
These directions are for ordering Red Rocks transcripts only.
See "Transfer Credit Evaluation" for directions on how to order transcripts from another college.
There are two kinds of transcripts:
- Official - This transcript is printed on official paper with the Registrar’s signature. The transcript is placed in a sealed envelope and is considered official as long as the envelope is not opened. This is sometimes called “sealed”. Some colleges will accept a hand carried “sealed” (unopened) copy. Other colleges will only accept transcripts sent directly from the previous college. The e-transcript is also considered official by many colleges. Check with your receiving college to make sure they will accept the e-transcript. Both this copy and the “unofficial" copy printed on official transcript paper will have a charge.
- Unofficial - This transcript can be printed one of two ways.
Printed on official paper with the Registrar’s signature. If the transcript is left in an open envelope it is considered “unofficial”. Many employers and scholarships will accept this copy. This copy will have a charge.
Printed on white paper, your unofficial transcript is accessed through your RRCC student-account on the web. This copy has a slightly different format and information. You can print this on any printer. There is no charge for this copy.
For more information see: http://www.rrcc.edu/student-records
- Where can I learn more about your courses and academic programs?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact an instructor, staff member or department?
- Where can I learn more about job openings and postings?
- How much is tuition?
- Can I get a campus map?
- How do I log into Desire to Learn (D2L)
- Do you offer online courses?
- Do you offer summer courses?
- How do I get my grades?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- When will grades be available?
- How do I declare or change my major/program of study?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- Do I submit copies of my transcripts or originals?
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- How do I transfer credit out of RRCC?
- How do I set up my Bank Mobile refund preference?
- How can I get a copy of my schedule?
- If I never received my Bank Mobile Refund Activation Kit, what should I do?
- When will I receive my certificate / diploma?
- What is the application fee?