Our Best Answer

How do I get a copy of my transcript?


These directions are for ordering Red Rocks transcripts only.

See "Transfer Credit Evaluation" for directions on how to order transcripts from another college.

There are two kinds of transcripts:

  1. Official - This transcript is printed on official paper with the Registrar’s signature. The transcript is placed in a sealed envelope and is considered official as long as the envelope is not opened. This is sometimes called “sealed”. Some colleges will accept a hand carried “sealed” (unopened) copy. Other colleges will only accept transcripts sent directly from the previous college. The e-transcript is also considered official by many colleges. Check with your receiving college to make sure they will accept the e-transcript. Both this copy and the “unofficial" copy printed on official transcript paper will have a charge.
  2. Unofficial - This transcript can be printed one of two ways.
    • Printed on official paper with the Registrar’s signature.  If the transcript is left in an open envelope it is considered “unofficial”. Many employers and scholarships will accept this copy. This copy will have a charge.

    • Printed on white paper, your unofficial transcript is accessed through your RRCC student-account on the web. This copy has a slightly different format and information. You can print this on any printer. There is no charge for this copy.

    • Directions for former students to access RRCC unofficial transcripts

For more information see: http://www.rrcc.edu/student-records




Email to a Friend :: Questions I've already asked

Please Rate Our Answer

Poor    Excellent